Assistant Teacher - KID Preschool Plus (Full-Time)
This position is responsible for helping the teacher in the day to day classroom activities of up to nine (9) children in the KID Preschool Plus (KPP). Assistant Teachers are required to put into practice lesson plans prepared by the Teachers and adequately follow the daily activity schedule in the absence of the Teacher. Must be willing to change infant diapers, hold and nurture infants.
"Please submit a copy of your DCF 40-45 hours Childcare Transcript Training with your resume as one attachment"
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have the 40-45 hours DCF Childcare Licensing training (Part 1 & 2)
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a child care facility.
- Staff Credential and/or CDA/FCCPC credential
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Early Childhood
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with infants through pre-kindergarten in a child care facility.
- Advanced training in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse and/or Child Development.
It is the policy of Kids In Distress to provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and to applicants for employment in accordance with laws, statutes and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Kids In Distress is a Drug Free Workplace and requires drug testing. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Status: Full Time